Hello, my lovely angels! I hope you all are doing great. Our elderly parents whom may be eighty years and above are very delicate and they do require special care. My mother is currently sixty years plus and my dad too. I love my parent and miss them so so much and they both love me and my siblings very much!. As their child, I would do anything I can to make sure, they remain proud of me, in good health and feel loved. I have worked in Allevo and Elder in The Netherlands and United Kingdom respectively. During my working experience, I helped elderly men and women with their personal hygiene, home care, cleaning, gardening, groceries and more! The most common challenges experienced by the elderly is loneliness. In this blog post, I am going to share with you great tips on how to care for your loved ones.
- Be kind to your mummy and daddy, in respective of their age, color, education, exposure, please love and cherish them.
- Visit your elderly mum and dad as often as possible, your love, warmth, hug means a lot to them.
- Make out time to dine and wine with your parents. You may take them once in a while to their favorite restaurant for a great meal. Amadore, Bastion and Fletchers hotels, and restaurants has amazing hotels and restaurants for dining
- Provide your aging mum and dad with health care tips
- The Netherlands has great facilities and home care. SVRZ in The Netherlands is great!
- Keep your eyes on their physical and mental abilities
- Help them out with legal, financial issues, bills payment and so on.
- You may ask them about their favorite meals and help them do their groceries online and have their groceries delivered to their doorstep.
- In The United Kingdom, NHS nurses usually visit the elderly at home whom cannot take care of themselves solely, in order to carry heck ups and find out if they do need help.
- Please avoid participating in act or behavior that might endanger their health, Our aging parent may have a history of chronic health diseases, bad attitude towards your parent may trigger a heart attack, high blood pressure and so many other health complications.
My great friends, I hope these tips inspired you!
How do you care for your elderly mummy and daddy my angels? Do you visit them often, do you hug them, do you call them often? I would love to learn from you!
I love you with all my heart.
p.s. Please like and share this blog post! Are you are a carer or would you like to do home care jobs? Gumtree in The United Kingdom and Indeed.com has a great job listing for job seekers. All you have to do is use keywords to conduct your searches on these sites.