Hello, my amazing friends! I hope you all are doing great! Many of my friends and family have been pondering on how to start a business in Nigeria and also In The Netherlands. Whenever I travel to Nigeria, My friends, my family members keeps asking me, Ekene, how do we come to The Netherlands, how do we start a business in The Netherlands? here in The Netherlands, I have received so many requests to write a blog post and coach on how to start a business in Nigeria. So let’s get started, guys! I am so excited about writing this blog post.
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration in Denhaag, say to them you would like to visit Nigeria, find someone to invite you to Nigeria. KES in Denhaag help with the visa application to Nigeria and other African countries. A few years ago, when I was travelling to Nigeria, I used the services of KES in Denhaag in The Netherlands.
- Choose a business name, develop a business idea. Visit the chamber of commerce in Nigeria for business registration. I and my family have a registered business in Nigeria called Solite global travels. Nigeria is a great country to do business, there are very successful businessmen in Nigeria such as Aliko Dangote!
- You may want to rent Airbnb in Lagos Nigeria or stay in great accommodation in Lagos or Abuja. I recommend Eko hotel Lagos, Sheraton four points, Novotel Port Harcourt and Ibis Hotel. Elomaz hotel in Nigeria is great! Whenever I visit Nigeria, I enjoy staying at great hotels. If you do wish to rent accommodation, you may want to use the services of Cross and Churchill in Lagos Nigeria. I used to work for the sister company of Cross and Churchill in Lagos, Nigeria. The company name is Cedar Oaks, laundry and dry cleaning company. I was the marketing and sales executives then, I went around then to banks, hotels, treasure garden estates and other estates to collect clothes to wash. During my working experience with Cedar Oaks, I learnt a lot from the company and also from my colleagues who were working with Cross and Churchill then about estate and facility management. You may want to use the service of Brunel for renting accommodation, hr recruitment and finding a job too.
- Promote your business online, use the Facebook ad, twitter, Youtube, great bloggers such as Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija. You may want to consult some great advertising agencies too.
- Solar energy business would be a great business to start up in Nigeria.
- You need a business bank account. Banks such as Zennith bank, Uba bank, FCMB, Access bank, diamond bank is great in Nigeria. In The Netherlands, you may want to bank with ING bank, ABN AMBRO, BNB PARIBAS, and Rabo bank.
For the Dutch market, You have to follow basically the same procedure, decide on a business, have it registered with kamer van koop handel, you may want to visit a notary for your business deed, I recommend 010 Notaris, find a good administrative officer for your tax payment and aangift. Use great websites such as marktplaats, social media, digital marketing, blogging, seo, sea for promoting your business.
I am a beauty, business and health consultant in The Netherlands. Please do contact me if you need my services. I can help you choose a business name, create a business plan, marketing and management. My lovely angels, how do you promote, market your business in Europe or in Africa? I would love to learn from you.
I am a beauty, business and health consultant in The Netherlands. Please do contact me if you need my services. I can help you choose a business name, create a business plan, marketing and management.
CONNECT WITH ME »
p.s. I am a personal shopper in Europe. I can help you shop or conduct market research for automobiles, generators, solar panels, photography equipment, electronics, fashion items, perfumes, cosmetics, ambulances, furniture, flight tickets and more. I give home care advice, self-care tips, photography workshop and more. Please shop here
Shop my gig – here
Ekene Schoonmaak bedrijf – Here
Beauty Salon – Here
Shop – Here