Hello, my beautiful friend! I hope you all are doing great. I truly enjoy my job as a beauty and health consultant because it provides me with the opportunity to bring out the best in me and others! I learnt a lot during all these years of beauty and health consultancy in The Netherlands. Beauty/health consultancy has provided me the opportunity to be self-employed, help others to achieve their healthcare goals.
Would you like to be self-employed and achieve your goal as a beauty consultant or start a new career with little or no budget? These tips below might help
- Become a photo model
- Become a beauty consultant
- Help companies to update their social media accounts
- If you are good with blogging, writing articles, logo design, you may want to register an account with Fiverr.
- Buy a cool camera with Cool blue and become a photographer
- Search for jobs on indeed and Gumtree
- Job agencies such as Adecco, Unique and tempo team are great agencies for finding a job.
I hope these tips below inspired you. Please do share with me your experience as a self-employed beauty consultant! How do you find a good befitting job? I recently graduated with the University of Dundee in Scotland. I have a masters degree in Marketing and Management. I was a student mentor during my study period with the prestigious University of Dundee in Scotland. Do you need a social media coach? beauty or health consultant? Please contact me. I would love to work with you!
Thank you so much for reading my blog.