Hello angels, Most of you know by now that I love travelling. I have been to Edinburgh and absolutely love my experience in Scotland. Below are some of my cool experience in Scotland.
- I love Scottish food. In Edinburgh Scotland, Morrison, Tesco, Asda are some cool supermarket with great food variety. I truly love shopping at Marks and spencer as well.
- The scottish people are very friendly, their culture is a bit similar to dutch culture in regards to business and social life style. Aside from Edinburgh, I had the amazing opportunity to experience Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee and Perth.
- The streets are so beautiful with awesome shops such as Zara, Primark, De Benehams and so on.
- A great way to start your day at Edinburgh day is by going to the port and visiting the Royal Yacht Britannia, a large liner used by the Royal family for more than 40 years.
- There are so many mountains absolutely terrific for mountain bikers.
I hope you are inspired to travel more! Travelling is a great way to discover the world, enjoy new culture and for fun!
Thnk you so much for reading!
I love you