Hello, my beautiful friends and family! How are you today! I hope you are doing well! Today I am going to share with you simple ideas for simple effective communication. Some persons do have challenges with communication due to language barriers, cultural background, misunderstanding, approach, attitude and other reasons. There are two means of communication, formal and informal communication. In order to communicate effectively, you need to practice the following;
- Be kind and be a good listener!
- Be polite, calm during formal communication. This tip may be very helpful for the sales force.
- Be bold
- Do not be anxious when talking on the phone or during face to face communication ( Have your anxiety in check)
- Do not be very suggestive when communicating. For example, when you are at a workplace and you are not very happy about the behavior of your colleague, do not indulge in acts that may have the other person seems awkward, or nervous. Express exactly what happened or your dissatisfaction with your colleagues well to the manager.
- Be forgiving, do not hold your grudges too long against someone when they communicate ineffectively towards you.
- Listen to good audibles that would help you improve your negotiation and communication skills.
- Have fun! You know why? No one is perfect with communication!
- Attend a course to help you improve your communication skills. I am a professional secretary. I took a one-year course online study with Penn Foster in Pennsylvania Scranton U.S.A. earned my diploma in 2008.
I hope these tips inspire you on how to improve your communication skills. My take home for you guys is never ever judged a book by its cover! Tend to know someone better and try to understand the main reason why people do what they do before judging or before drawing conclusions. The second piece of advice is that, if something or your present job is dissatisfactory, instead of wallowing in negativity, see it as an opportunity to start something which is greater and better!
Shop my gig – here
Shop my Stylish look – Here
Dutch/English Lesson – Here
Beauty salon – Here