Hello my amazing friends, I hope you all are doing well. I have so many students (young and old) as friends, so I was inspired to write this blog post to motivate and coach you a little bit on how to become a better student. I have been studying for many years. I have my bachelor of science degree in Biochemistry, Bachelor of art in International Business and Management studies, currently doing my masters in Management. I also studied in beauty branch to become a beauty consultant and also a diploma as a professional secretary from Penn foster in Scranton U.S.A Here we go:
- Always be punctual.
- Attend lectures, when you are not able to attend classes, inform your lecturers on time.
- Be a decent student, be polite to your colleagues, do understand that we all are different, especially if you are an international student in a University, we all have different culture and background.
- Attend library, read your books, look up articles and journals online for information
- Dress up well, practice personal grooming before going to school such as, brushing your teeth properly, taking your bath, wear neat cloths.
- Listen to your teachers attentively in class
- When test is coming, do study for it
- Do not practice exam malpractices such as copying
I hope you are inspired. I do love to hear from you your tips on how to become a better student.
p.s. I give free coaching on English Language and Dutch language.
If you need some tips on how to improve your language skills mentioned above, do let me know
Whatsapp – +31617339446
I love you.
CONNECT WITH ME »
Shirt – H&M
Jean – Tommy Hilfiger