Hey muffins, Hope you all are doing great. Here are some cool learning tips that would be very helpful in order for you to achieve good grades at school: Lets jump right into it shall we:
- Take notes during classes.
- Listen to your teacher when you are in class, like really listen.
- Visit library after school hours to work on your assignment(s). Forget about procrastination. Always read the topic you learnt in class immediately (revise) after classes (same day). Do some research on the topic online.
- Join a learning/study group, look for a friend to study with, at least once every week.
- Make a to do list of all the assignments, study you need to do
- Eat properly and sleep at least 8 hours to be able to be strong for the next day.
- Avoid too much party.
- Do not be afraid to ask your lecturers questions in the class incase you do not understood the topic.
- If you have enough income, you may seek for extra coaching from professionals on the topic you are studying, lets say you are taking Spanish classes and you are not so good at it, you may look online for Spanish teachers (freelance) to assist you improve your Spanish language skills.
- Do not allow any one make you feel bad for studying, if you do need to get 5 masters degree, phd, go for it, do not let anyone make you feel you study too much, there is nothing like studying too much. I feel that life is a learning process and we all should learn on daily basis. You may check out Audible, Scribd and free text books online incase you do not have access to library . These sites would help you improve your knowledge on any topic you feel like learning.
Above all, have fun! School is also an environment to make friends and socialize.
I hope these tips were helpful!
Please do share with me how you achieve good grades at school, I do love to learn from you.
I love you so much.
CONNECT WITH ME »