Hello, my beautiful friends and family! How are you? I hope you all are doing well! This is a highly requested blog post by my fabulous friends, male and female blog readers. I have been asked by models as well as how to improve their confidence.
Today, I am going to share with you great tips that would help you improve your confidence. There are many skin defects that can depreciate once’s confidence such as obesity, oversized Tommy ( some people call it potbelly or beer Tommy), sagginess, stretch marks, skin discoloration, very hairy skin, acne, cellulite, eczema severe pimples, and more. Also, the inability to speak a foreign language can also affect one’s confidence. Today, I am going to share with you great tips on how to improve your confidence;
- Exercise often
- Take good care of your skin, do jogging regularly.
- Eat healthier
- Sleep well
- Surround your self with people that make you feel great about yourself. Avoid the company of people that are very judgemental, literally people that judge a book by its cover. Do not judge others, leave God to do the judging. Some people might judge you by the type of cloths you wear, where you socialize, the type of clothing you wear, the movies you watch, , the kind of car you drive, the area/neigbourhood you live, the way you talk, and so on.
- Use great skin products to improve your skin, see a dermatologist if need be.
- Avoid consuming excess sugar
- Practice affirmation on a daily basis, look every day in the mirror, and speak great things to your self, tell your self you are beautiful, loved, wonderfully made, great and adorable! Treat your self with great love and care!
- Help others too. Show some love, donate, care and share respect to others
- Avoid being too harsh or judgemental to your self or to others.
- Set some achievable goals for your self and achieve it, for example, you may set a goal such as, before 2022, I must have started my phd program, do set the goal and work towards it.
- Have fun!
- Wear nice clothing! Ladies, if you are pregnant! Congratulations! Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing tht can happen to any mother, carrying your bundle of joy for nine great months is amazing, feeling him or her kick in your stomach, rotate, and so on is the most beautiful experience for every mother/ parent. please avoid wearing tight clothes, wear-free wear, not too tight dresses so that you do not harm your unborn child. I know that buying new cloths and changing your wardrobe during pregnancy can be quite expensive, you may want to opt for second-hand clothing or visit vinted. If you have just given birth, you may notice alot of discoloration on your stomach and neck area, please use lots of body scrub, body oil, bio oil to care for your skin so that you can achieve a better, clearer skin aftr a couple of months.
- Wear beautiful hair and makeup
I hope these tips where very helpful. Please do share with me how you do improve your confidence, I would love to learn from you!
Salon – Here
Translation – Here
My gig – here
Shop my Stylish look – Here
Dutch/English Lesson – Her