Hi lovelies! I hope you all are doing well. So many of my friends, family members and fans has been asking me so many questions, so I have decided to use this medium to answer all your questions
- Which village does your father come from, Answer Gbokoda Nigeria
- How many kids do you have? Answer Two boys. I gave birth to my first son in Lekki phase 1 Lagos Nigeria,My second son was born in Goes Zeeland in The Netherlands. My oldest son lived in Nigeria while he was three months old till he was five years old due to some challenges we experienced trying to acquire a new dutch passport for him. I and my children has dual nationalities, Nigerian and dutch.
- How old are your children, Answer 9 and 4 years old respectively.
- Where did you live before coming to Holland, The Netherlands, I lived in Nigeria, grew up in Asaba, married my first husband at Ikoyi magistrate court in year 2008 before then we where living in Port Harcourt Nigeria since year 2005, gave birth to my first son in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. Lived in Treasure Garden estate Lekki phase 2 Lagos Nigeria for several years.
- What am I doing now? I am about to round off my studies as a masters in Marketing Management in Scotland
- How many languages do I speak, I speak dutch, English Language, Igbo, little French and German.
- How many sisters and brothers do I have? I have one elder sister, and a younger sister and one brother.
- How did I find my self in The Netherlands? Well I was 17 years old when I met my first husband in Port Harcourt, He is dutch (oyibo) expatriate He was working with QEDI in Nigeria and later worked for Exxon mobile in Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria, we married in Lagos Nigeria in the court and with him I had my first son Kenneth Kroone.
- Are my parents in The Netherlands, No.
- Whats my favourite food? Rice and chicken, Nigerian jolly rice.
- Why do I love modelling? I am able to express my self better with pictures.
- Am I a certified beauty consultant ? Yes, I have a diploma in skincare, makeup, perfumery and cosmetics.
- What skills do I have? Answer- I can braid hair, weave, cut, manicure, pedicure, website buiding, I worked in several hair salons in Nigeria, I also worked as a beauty consultant, sales representative in insurance company in Nigeria and laundry and dry cleaning companies Nigeria.
- Why do I enjoy blogging? Answer- I am a certified professional secretary, I studied online with Pennfoster Scranton U.S.A. During my studies, I learnt how to write professionally and I also acquired some book keeping skills.
- How many diplomas do I have? Answer – I am a biochemist, Masters In Marketing Management student, a beauty consultant, a professional secretary,diplomas in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint and diplomas in dutch speaking (NT2)
- Am I planning to return back to Nigeria soon? Answer no, I used to visit my mummy and family members often few years ago, but currently, my sisters are very happily married. My mummy would be retiring soon and she plans to join me in The Netherlands. My career goal is to stay back in The Netherlands and find a befitting professional jobs aligned with my field of studies.
- Where have I resided in The Netherlands ? I started coming to the Netherlands since year 2008. I used to visit holland 6 times a year, flew all the time with KLM. Then I used to visit holland with my first husband, we stayed at bijmer Arena in Amsterdam quid, then we had a house at putterplantsoen. During the year 2010, I decided to stay back in The Netherlands. I lived in Rotterdam for few years, then in Dordrecht, and during the year 2013. I moved to s gravenpolder Zealand, whereby I later got married to my second husband that same year. In December 2013 I gave birth to my second son Timothy. Few years later, I was able to acquire a new dutch passport for Kenneth and brought him from Nigeria to join us in The Netherlands.
- Which hotels are my favourites? I have spent over one month in Eko hotel Lagos Nigeria in the year 2008 with my first husband Mr. jan Kroone, before we finally got an accomodation in Treasure garden estate Lekki Lagos Nigeria. It was a very memorable moment for us then, I have also spent few nights at Sheration hotel at schipol airport in 2010, I did enjoyed my stay there then. I have also had the ample opportunity to work in cool hotels and restaurants in The Netherlands such as Fletchers hotel, Amadore Hotel, Van der Valk etc. These hotels has quality interiors and great customer service.
My angels, I hope these answers all your questions for now. If you do have any more inquiries, or do wish to get to know me much better, please do not hesitate to contact me.
What are your frequently asked questions (FAQ) my lovelies? I do love to learn from you!
SEEN ON ME: SHOP HERE
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +31620175330