Hello, my beautiful friends and family? How are you all doing? I hope all is well. Today’s blog post is meant to inspire you on how to become more sociable and friendly. It is very important to be more social to people you know and people you do not know. Being an extrovert will help you meet new people, make more friends, reduces loneliness and makes you feel better. These tips below will enable you to become more social and friendly.
- Do not judge people by their looks, appearance, and size when you meet them for the first time.
- Start conversation with general topics, avoid sensitive topics. Talk about the current event that happened or give compliment to what they are wearing
- Do not brag too much when you are around new people, people do not care if you are perfect , rather they love it when you are at ease with yourself.
- Learn how to talk to radom strangers, compliment the cashier in a store, compliment the person sitting next to you in a train.
- Do not wait around for people to come to you, rather, go out of your comfort zone and make new friends travel to a new city or country if you have to.
- Be open-minded and forgiving, if someone offends you, forgive and forget instantly, do not bear grudges for too long.
- Be confident, believe in your self and take good care of your self.
I hope this tips inspired you and enables you to make more friends, connections and business network.
CONNECT WITH ME »
Shop my gig – here
Ekene Schoonmaak bedrijf – Here
Shop Gorrilla’s coffee – Here