Hello, my beautiful friends and family! I hope you all are doing great! I was asked to share with you guys ideas on how to survive a long- haul trip. Travelling can be very exhausting especially if you do love travelling like me and visiting new places. These tips below would enable you to have a very nice less stressful flight. kindly shop for your flight tickets with Travelstart.
- Rest well before you go, wear comfortable clothes and shoes during your trip to the airport. Be mindful of the food you eat. Visit the proper restaurants for your meal
- pack your items properly, use separate bags for packing your cosmetics, makeup, clothes, shoes before putting them in a box
- Take a camera with you so you can make beautiful pictures.
- Use wireless headphones during your trip.
- Pass the time, watch awesome movies provided by the aeroplane or listen to good music
- Make sure you have enough money with you for emergency purposes.
- Make sure you take your medication whenever you are travelling. For example, if you are travelling from Europe to Nigeria, you need to protect your self by using anti-malarial medicine. Some malaria medicine might be harmful to your health, so please seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
- Buy your flight tickets on time and reserve hotel rooms where you wish to live in. Make sure you have a valid visa on your passport and valid passport.
- Be friendly to the cabin crew.
- Try as much as possible to board an airline with a direct flight, connecting flights may take more of your time before you get to your destination. Airlines such as KLM, Air-France usually has direct flights at affordable prices. You may want to use the services of Travelstart for purchasing your flight ticket.
- Buy good travelling bags for your trip
- Arrive fresh, brush your teeth, change your clothes or freshen up in the restroom at the airport!
- Have fun with your loved ones!
- You can use app such as uber, bolt to order taxi for siteseeing.
I hope these tips inspired you. Please do patronise Travelstart for your worldwide affordable flight tickets!
Thank you so much for reading my blog.
CONNECT WITH ME »
Shop my gig – here
Ekene Schoonmaak bedrijf – Here
Shop Gorrilla’s coffee – Here