Hello, my beautiful friends and family! How are you? I hope you all are doing well! Starting a business in The Netherland is terrific. I have been a photo model In The Netherlands and other European countries and I have coached several photographers on how to start a professional photography business. I still currently do one and one coaching regarding starting a business in The Netherlands and also promoting it.
In order to start and promote a successful business in The Netherlands, the following is advised;
- Choose a business name and register your business with the chamber of commerce in The Netherlands
- Choose a business name
- Set out a budget for your fashion business and for the promotion
- Advertise and promote as much as possible on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, marktplaats, gumtree
- Create a nice website for the business
- You may want to sell your manchedise on bol.com, ebay, facebook, marktplaats and so many other sites.
- Employ an individual to help you with your tax clearance
- If you need to start a fashion business, you may choose to rent a warehouse for clothing storage or sell on bol.com, amazon ,and marktplaat.
- Scout for models, bloggers to help you with modeling your awesome fashion items and share them on social media in order to yield sales.
Shop my gig – here
Shop my Stylish look – Here
Dutch/English Lesson – Here
Beauty salon – Here