Hello, my amazing friends! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Recently I had a very nice conversation with one of my favorite blog reader during our talk, he shared with me great qualities a good teacher should possess.
Hence my mother and my sisters are teachers in Secondary school and Universities respectively, I thought this blog post might be very helpful to them and also to some other wonderful teachers out there. A great teacher must be;
1. Be kind
2. Have great communicative and listening skills
3. Be friendly and provides a safe learning environment
4. Be truthful
5. Be caring
6. Be very nice to their student but not too nice
7. Be accommodating
8. A great role model and mentor to their student
9. Be very flexible
10. Do not yell at your student when they do wrong, rather speak to him or her in a very nice tone of voice.
11. Be understanding
12. Be Enthusiastic
13. Be well prepared for lectures
14. Be fair and treat everyone equally
15. Be punctual and consistent
In my opinion, the above-mentioned qualities are great to possess as a good teacher. Besides teachers, other staffs of various organizations such as the business owners, oil and gas industries, managers, can make use of the above-mentioned skills.
I am a sales representative for Cavazanni limited in Nigeria. The company specializes in cv formatting, recruitment, and staffing worldwide.
Please contact Cavazanni and submit your cv today.
I would like to use this opportunity to thank all the teachers and lecturers during my years of studies in Africa and Europe. I appreciate all the knowledge you have impacted on me and hard work.
Thank you so much for reading my blog
CONNECT WITH ME »
Shop my gig – here
Ekene Schoonmaak bedrijf – Here
Shop Gorrilla’s coffee – Here
Shop for Forever Living Products – Here