How to become a Model!
Hello my amazing friends! I am so elated to share with you my tips on how to become a model! I am a very passionate photo model because modelling has been my hobby for more than a decade and i strongly support the fact that everyone that has got talent should be given the opportunity to express him or herself which ever way they can. I can not dance like Michael Jackson, nor sing like Beyonce but I can Model like Naomi Campbell (lol). I have been a model for more than a decade, when i was 17 years old, i won a beauty pageant of miss Mbakwu pre science of Nnamdi Azikiwe University of Aplied science in Nigeria, awesome right?
Well, these are my few tips for you on how to become model.
1. Be very passionate about it!
2. Respond to casting calls online.
3. Register with great modelling agencies such as Elite etc
4. Eat properly, do no indulge in diet that might make up very big.
5. Sport regularly
6. Attend events such as African fashion week, Hollands next top models, etc
7. Look for an inspirator, mine inspirators are Oluchi Onweagba, Geneviene Nnaji, Jim Iyke, Naomi campbell, Gigi Hadid, Iman, etc
8. Be youself and be unique. Never try to become someone else. People will tend to judge you if you are too real, too fake, too big, too sincere, too pretty, too honest , too dark, too fair, too albino, etc. so the butom line is to try to be unique.
9. You may want to join professional websites such as Model Mayhem, Jurgita Elite , Modelzone Model Management modelling agency.
I hope these few tips inspires you!
Plese feel free to drop me a line if you do have more inquiries.
I love you.