No matter how buoyant you are and financially stable, it is very important to save money for rainy days. These tips below will help you save money.
- Turn of the Television- Television adverts would lure you to buy certain items you do not really need at that point in time of your life. There are lots of financial benefits to this practise. Less expedicture to ad induced products.
- Stop collecting and start selling. There are some people that thought their collections would bring them riches. You may want to sell all your collectibles such as shoes, cloths, makeup on ebay,etsy, amazon and many other onlie shop retailer.
- Make your own gift, than buying from shops. You may include your hand writing on the gift.
You may create a customised card yourself online instead of buying expensive cards.
- Repair clothing instead of tossing it, Do not dispose a shirt if you lose a button on it, rather repair it. Learning little bit of sewing skills is a great way to save money.
- Avoid eating from fast food. Instead of eating fast food or just nuking some prepackaged dinner when you get home, try making some simple and healthy replacements that you can take with you. An hour’s worth of preparation one weekend can leave you with a ton of cheap and easy dinner and snack options for the following week.
- Turn of the light. If you live in europe, before going out to work, turn of the lights and all electricl appliances. Turning off lights when you have plenty of natural sunlight can also help keep your electrical bill down over time. The bottom line: If you aren’t using a light, turn it off.
- Plan your spending. Always make a list on the items you need to spend your money on – The secret to this method (if you want to call it that) is to identify what you are spending money on so that you can begin to plan your spending. Once you begin to plan your spending, you will gain control over it and you will be able to plan to spend money on your savings. In other words, you will plan to put money into your savings account. Many people don’t like to plan their spending because it involves a little bit of work . No one is saying that success will come easily, but this little bit of work will pay off big time in many areas of your finances. Just as the saying goes, failing to plan is planning to fail.
I hope these tips inspires you.