Hello my adorable friends, How are you all doing? Hope awesome! I have helped a whole lot of students to gain employment by coaching them especially during my schools day at Rotterdam University In The Netherlands. Once, I coached over seventy students on how to start their own business, build a website and all the good jazz! Recently a very close friend of mine asked me to coach her on how to find a student job especially for the weekend (part time) . I decided to create this blog post to inspire you all my awesome friends whom may be looking for job or have friends who need one. Lets get started:
- Go online, search LinkedIn, Indeed.com, Monster board, job bird, jobrapido, student jobs. There are millions of job opening out there, you have to use the right key word. For example, lets say you need a cleaning job in Milan. You have to search on Google, ‘cleaning job Milan’ or student jobs Milan, got it?
- Create a decent c.v. There are several examples of decent cv you can emulate from online.
- create a LinkedIn profile
- Ask friends and family to coach you on how to find a job
- submit your c.v. personally to company’s or organizations you are interested in. Lets say you like to do house keeping jobs, you may want to print several cv and submit to all the hotels close to you. you can do some research online too and submit your cv to their email address. if you do have call credit, call the company, ask them if they need personals first before sending in your cv.
- Attend job workshop at your school.
- dress neatly when going for an interview and wear good makeup and lovely outfits. you can buy some cool cloths from Zara, H&M, Esprit.. watch You tube videos to get inspired on how to look formal for a job interview.
- body language is also important as much as verbal language, have the right posture and gestures during your interviews.
If you do succeed to acquire the job, endevour to do your best during your probational period which is usually 3 to six months before you earn your permanent contract.
So here you have my awesome tips for a job interview.
I wish you all the very best my lovelies.
I love you
CONNECT WITH ME »