Hi lovelies, I hope you all are doing well. As a certified beauty consultant and biochemist, I learnt alot during my study years on some cool tips on how to feel good especially during the winter period, whereby the weather seems to be cold all the time. These are some tips for you:
- Drink lots of flavoured thee, soup, my favourite soup are fish soup, tomato, lentil soup.
- Dance dance dance or go for a walk. Taking a long walk or cycling can be very helpful. you tend to receive fresh air and experience beautiful nature.
- Do your manicure, pedicure, makeup, wash , clean your self and be ready for the day even if you do not have anywhere to visit
- Hang out and spend some quality times with friends and family.
- Buy your self a present. You do not wait until you receive a present from someone, you may give your self a nice flower or perfume.
- If you live in a cold (winter) country like the Netherlands, Belgium, you may want to visit a Sunny country such as the Maldives, Seychelles for holidays
- Pamper your self, visit a spa for massage, pampering, if you have enough money go on vacation to a nearby holiday homes, luxirious hotel etc
- If you are really bored and do not have much to do, start a class, you may start to tke a laguage lesson, beauty classes etc
I hope these tips were helpful!
p.s. I am not a medical doctor, these are just tips i use my self and has helped me alot to pep up my moods. If you are feeling very sad, depressed and experiencing some anxiety attack, I do advice you to see your doctor.
I love you
I just want to use this medium to say a big congratulations to my little sister for the birth of your newborn baby! I love you both so much.
And also a big congratulations to my older son for acquiring your b diploma for swimming. I am so so proud of you.
Having a positive mindset can improve your mood, I was watching t.v. the other day, a lady with terminal cancer was being coached by her doctor on how to overcome the anxiety she felt as a result of her ailment, the doctor advised her to pretend as if she is perfectly fine (live in denial), she should never think about the fact that she has cancer and would die in few year, the lady admitted that denial helped her to overcome depression, anxiety and sadness her ailment caused her. She felt better and was more positive. These are some more tips that would help you feel better.
- Celebrate even your smallest success. Keep a journal, write down 3 things each day that you are grateful for or went really well.
- Speak positively and in the present tense – instead of ‘I want to be happy’, change it to ‘I am happy’.
- Know that you can choose your thoughts. Train your mind to focus on the good in your life.
CONNECT WITH ME »