A very Merry Christmas and Happy new year my adorable friends! I hope you all are doing well! This year was terrific! I have a lot to be thankful for. Today’s blog post, am going to share with you what I truly love this month of December! Below are some activities, shops, and items I am loving this month of December!
- I am very thankful for the fact I finally met my nephew in Nigeria ( My younger sister’s son in Nigeria)
- Flying with Turkish airways was awesome.
- I enjoy the delicious food sold in Albert Heijn supermarket in The Netherlands.
- Chilling at McDonald in Middelburg and for good health.
- My ability to fix the lamps of my bikes! Thank you Piets Voskamp staff for teaching how to!
- The fact that I have two handsome adorable sons.
- My blessed loving family in Nigeria
- The very affordable skincare items at Action Supermarket in The Netherlands
- My new We fashion suits
- The fact that I am a photo model and a graduate of Masters of Marketing and Management.
- The pretty Christmas cards I received and gave out in The Netherlands!
- My very loving and caring friends, customers, and family in Nigeria and Zeeland in The Netherlands.
- The very pretty jewelry my cousin gave to me. My cousin makes and sells jewelry worldwide. I help her with marketing and sales!
- The lovely lipsticks I received from Duvolle!
- Marketing of Automobiles in The Netherlands
- My new Dior lipstick and perfume set I bought from Douglas shop in Middelburg!
My beloved friends and family, what are you thankful for? I would love to learn from you!
Thank you so so much for reading! I would love to learn from you.
I love you.
CONNECT WITH ME »
p.s. I am a personal shopper in Europe. I can help you shop or conduct market research for automobiles, photography equiptments, fashion items, perfumes, cosmetics, ambulances, flight tickets and more. I give home care advice, self-care tips, photography workshop and more. Please shop here
Shop my gig – here
Ekene Schoonmaak bedrijf – Here