Hello my Lovelies! Here are some pictures and video tutorial I made for you to inspire you! I am wearing my current favourite dresses and I also made a list of 7 things I am loving at the moment.
- Waking up at 6 am. I’ve become such an early bird (in every sense of the phrase, and by that I mean I’m dozing off by 9pm…NO MATTER where I am! At work, on the couch, in the Club! Lol! My friends have dubbed me Sleepy, as in the Dwarf from Snow White, and to be honest with you, I don’t mind!). I get to bed early and I’m up early! And just like the French say… “La vie appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt.” which in English means “Life belongs to those who rise early!” So ha, that’s my defence! I also get to do a lot of my errands in the morning and it makes room for other things that I like to get up to.
- Reading Biographies. I wasn’t the type to pick up a book about another persons life, I don’t know why, I guess I just always darted for the fiction or self help section, to get lost in a story from a completely different time or get my mind and ish together if need be. But lately I’ve been inspired to read about people, especially women who have made a mark in their areas of expertise, be it in talent, knowledge or just life in general. I’m currently readingShirley Bassey’s by John L. Williams, and not only is she my name sake, she’s of a similar background as I am, and I wanted to get to know what her triumphs and challenges coming up in her industry were. I’m excited to read more. Maybe I’ll write a review when I’m done on here! I have also read books on Michelle Phan and Zoella. These girls have made great names and became very famous by making Youtube videos and writing on their blog.
- I love eating Chicken and Zalm, on dairly basis. Zalm fish is full with protein and contains less fat. I avoid pork meat as much as I can.
- Bare faced-ness. Yes I love makeup, but lately I’ve been loving going makeup free more, and only ever wear it when I’m filming, shooting or going out to a special event. My skin has been doing a lot of breathing, and it feels great!
- Grace In Christ on Tumblr. I looooove her Tumblr page! So full of inspiration and words of wisdom (not just for Christians), and every now and again I take a peek and I leave her page learning something new and feeling good! Check it out here:www.graceinchrist.tumblr.com
- Wearing colour! I’ve been so inspired to step out of my neutral comfort zone and try out new colours and silhouettes (as you’ve probably seen in my recent posts!) and I’m loving it! With that being said I do still love my neutrals and I believe a Lookbook dedicated to them is way overdue! I was inspired by a very good friend of mine to wear more colours on my Face, dresses and shoes. It makes you feel happier and more alive.
- Zoe London. She is a fellow YouTuber and Blogger, who is extremely lovely, online and in person too, and I love to watch her videos. Her voice is soothing and her humour is right up my street! Her makeup tutorials are of great quality and even though we have very different styles, I still appreciate her! what she does. Maybe one day I may take the plunge and dye my hair (*cough* my weave) blue! lol! Check out her channel here:https://www.youtube.com/user/thelondonlipgloss
What and who are you loving right now? I’d love to know, so comment down below!
I love you!