Hey muffins, want to throw your child, spouse or colleague a party on budget? Here are some cool clever cost-cutting ideas:
- Go digital in inviting people, do not spend money printing cards for your bash, rather invite them via Facebook or Whatsapp.
- Tap your network for entertainment, contact a friend that is good for MC, can sing or dance instead of inviting an expensive artist to perform.
- Order birthday decorative items online, sites such as Ebay, amazon, alibaba.com has very affordable birthday or bridal party decorative.
- You do not need to cook expensive meals, you may serve, fried meat, chicken, gizzard and some loempias.
- Buy your kids, spouse or colleague awesome gifts that can last them for very log time such as wrist watches, headphone etc. You may want to give a gift card from Fashion chick, topshop, Tesco, albert heijn or bol.com
- Wear cloths you already have for the party as long as the clothing is clean and well kept, you may just buy some trendy accessories to make it look more glamorous.
I hope these tips where helpful!
I love you so much.
p.s. A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all my friends worldwide, family at home home and abroad for all your kindness, support ! I appreciate you so much…
CONNECT WITH ME »