YAY! Thumbs up for more health style article!
Hi lovelies, Jogging, exercising by running, sit ups, running is a great way to stay in Shape. I have been a Photo Model for several years, so having a great lifestyle and being in shape is paramount.
I eat a lot of fruits, such as Kiwi, Banana etc. Do your makeup, wear a clean cloths, ensure you take your bath twice a day and brush your teeth often.
Riding my bike is an awesome way I exercise too. I enjoy riding my bike especially in the summer time. I love making Smoothie as well.
Drinking a lot of milk, yogurt makes you strong. You may want to use some multivitamins too such as calcium, magnesium!
- Eat three meals a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner); it is important to remember that dinner does not have to be the largest meal.
- The bulk of food consumption should consist of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk products.
- Choose lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts (with emphasis on beans and nuts).
- Choose foods that are low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars; look at the labels because the first listed items on the labels comprise the highest concentrations of ingredients.
- Control portion sizes; eat the smallest portion that can satisfy hunger and then stop eating.
I hope these tis were helpful!
I love you