Hello my amazing friends! I am so elated to share with you my tips on how to become a model! I am a very passionate photo model because modelling has been my hobby for more than a decade and i strongle support the fact that everyone that has got talent should be given the opportnity to express him or herself which ever way they can. I can not dance like Michael Jackson, or sing like Beyonce but I can Model like Naomi Campbell (lol). I have been a model for more than a decade, when i was 17 years old, i won a beauty pageant of miss Mbakwu pre science of Nnamdi Azikiwe University of Aplied science in Nigeria, awesome right?
Well, these are my few tips for you on how to become model.
1. Be very passionate about it!
2. Respond to casting calls online
3. Register with grat modelling agencies such as Elite etc
4. Eat properly, do no indulge i diet that might make up very big.
5. Sport regularly
6. Attend events such as African fashion week, Hollands next top models, etc
7. Look fora n inspirator, mine inspirators are Oluchi Onweagba, Geneviene Nnaji, Jim Iyke, Naomi campbell, Gigi Hadid, Iman, etc
8. Be youself and be unique. Never try to become someone else. People will tend to judge you if ou are too real, too fake, too big, too sincere, too pretty, too honest , too dark, too fair, too albino,
etc. so the butom line is to try tob e unique
9. You may want to join professional websites such as Model Mayhem, Jurgita Elite , Model Management modelling agency.
I hope these few tips inspires you! Aside from being a photo model or a top model, you can be a model to the society by showing good example by being a patriotic citizen.
Plese feel free to drop me a line if you do have more inquiries.
I love you.